Rising Gas Prices Killing YOUR Budget?
62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster
How much do you have to pay for one gallon of gas? $1.80? $1.99? $2.50?
The gas pump MONSTER is raising the prices of gas. Sure, they go up and down. They go up a dollar and down
50 cents...... to condition us to think 50 cents more is a good deal!
For those of us who have to drive back and forth to work everyday - in gas guzzling traffic - every penny hurts.
What about traveling? A lot of people can't even afford to fly to their travel destinations,
but now even DRIVING to your travel destination is becoming unaffordable!
So with the ever-raising costs of filling your tank full of gas, there's no shame in cutting every corner to save a
All a person needs is the know-how, the tips and tricks, the truth and not the old rumors......of how to make that
tank last until next payday! I've written it all down for you and put it in a report I like to call...
62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster
You don't have to ride your bike 40 miles a day to save money on gas.
When it's not reasonable to walk, bike, or take the bus to the places you need to get to - something needs to be
done to cut down on gas prices that empty your wallet faster than the IRS.
Do you find yourself driving on empty hoping you can make it until payday?
Did you stop buying your food from your favorite restaurant so you could get to work the next week?
Are you just outraged that you're being forced to drop loads of money because the price of gas can't find a
low number it likes?
These are issues we all deal with today. And none of them are cheap. The best we can do is make sure we get the
most for our dime.
Plus it'd be nice to get back to spending that money on things we can enjoy - not things that burn up into nothing and pollute the air.
Follow my advice over your lifetime and you'll have to mark your dash with a pen for every thousand my thoroughly
researched report saves you.
Within "62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster" you'll find everyday ways to make that dollar stretch your gas tank.
You can download my ebook straight to your computer and start saving today.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
- How gas prices in your area compare to the gas prices in other parts of the US - and if you're paying more than the rest of us!
- The percentage of your fuel that is automatically wasted every time you use your car - and how to keep that number
at a bare minimum.
- A little known figure about gas mileage that you can use to save money
on your taxes.
- A little known secret about what time of day you should buy gas to get
the most for your money.
- How to use the Internet to save you money at the pumps.
- How money-saving drivers know when their car or truck
needs to be serviced in order to get better gas mileage.
- The insider's secret to buying higher quality gas based solely
on the number of people filling up their tanks.
- Secret moves to use with the nozzle to save nearly a half-cup of
gasoline that you've already paid for.
- The little known truth about "high octane" gas and your vehicle.
- What really happens when you drive on empty.
- An easy way to increase fuel consumption that's very important for the health of your car.
- A little known item that should be replaced regularly if you want to improve your gas mileage by up to 10 percent.
- 5 steps for making sure your tires are allowing your car to have maximum efficiency.
- 4 reasons to combine as many purposes into one trip as you can.
- 5 ways to save on gas when commuting to work.
- Finally! The truth about idling cars - and what gas stations don't want you to know about "running your car" to
warm it up. A tiny little trick that will not only make your car lighter, but more efficient.
- How hot days can often reduce your fuel economy by up to 20 percent and what you can do about it.
- The secret way to maneuver hills in order to use your gas for maximum benefit.
- 5 gas saving products you can try for your car.When you need to save fuel, here's how to learn to drive efficiently.
- 13 everyday tips to add to your driving routing if you want to start saving on gas right away.
- 11 web sites you can't afford to miss if you're concerned about paying too much for gasoline.
There are tips and tricks in my ebook that you wouldn't have thought about if you had 15 years to ponder over it!
These are not tips and tricks everybody knows, but insider information you can use to make sure you're not paying
more than your fair share at the gas pump.
When you'd rather spend your money on something that doesn't burn up into thick air, you need my guide fast.
You owe it to yourself, to the integrity of your gas tank, and dollar.
My 52-page guide will start stretching your buck today. You'll notice the savings your first week.
When you pass the point where you'd normally have to fill your tank, and you've still got enough for another
day of work
......you'll want to write me and thank me. I can save you money starting today. And it will last for the rest of
your life. Follow my advice and you'll money on each and every trip to the pumps! For $9.77, you can save 100 times
that over your lifetime.
Click the button below to pay a one time fee of $9.77 for the 62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster Ebook
Buy It Now, Only $9.77